twitch app dark mode options are now available on iOS, Android, and even desktop operating systems such as macOS and Windows 10. Many websites and apps, such as Twitch, have recently introduced native dark mode support.
- 1 Twitch App Mode (Desktop, iOS, Android) – Enable or Disable
Twitch App Mode (Desktop, iOS, Android) – Enable or Disable
Twitch dark mode makes the Twitch UI more user-friendly at night and saves battery life on OLED displays.
The “Recommended Channels” Sidebar on the left and the channels section on the right make up the Twitch.tv website template. The twitch website is normally white in color, as seen in the screenshot below.
How to Enable dark mode on Twitch website
- On your screen, go to twitch.tv and log in with your username and password by clicking the login button in the top right corner.
- If you don’t want to log in, go to the top left corner of the twitch desktop website and click on the User icon. Take a look at the image below.
- Once you’ve signed up for Twitch. To trigger twitch dark mode on the website, go to the profile icon and then to the Dark Theme Toggle icon at the bottom. The entire website, including the sidebar, will be darkened as a result of this.
How to Turn on Twitch Dark Mode in the Android Twitch App
- Log in to Twitch to use the Twitch Android app.
- Choose User Profile Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the dark mode from the theme settings.
- On the Twitch app, the dark mode is now available.
How to Enable Twitch Dark mode in iOS App
- Log in to the Twitch iOS app on your iPhone.
- Go to the options of profile settings. After that, To go to dark mode on Twitch, go to settings and select the dark mode toggle.
- Dark mode will now be active, and you may turn it off on iOS by following the same steps.ps.
How to Disable Dark Mode in Twitch
Twitch is now making dark mode the default on its desktop website for some of its users. Many users may want to turn off the dark mode.
In order to disable dark mode in twitch,
- Go to the Settings Profile page on your Twitch app or website after logging in. Then simply click on the Dark mode toggle button once more.
- The twitch website will now switch back to the light mode version. Everything will be done with a color background.
How to Turn Off Dark Mode on Twitch App
- Open the Twitch app on your smartphone or tablet to disable the dark mode.
- After that, Select the Settings profile page from the drop-down menu.
- Then, in the Twitch app, toggle off White mode to restore to light mode.