Domestic or commercial LEDs are a good option for adding color and fineness to your rooms, hotels, and any seating area.
If you don’t know how to install LED lights, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. This article will walk you through every step of the process. LED strip lights are becoming more accessible, easier to install, and offer more light than other lights by consuming even less electricity.
Install LED Lights
I’ll tell you what parts you’ll have to add LED strip lights and how to attach them quickly. First, you’ll need LED lights; you can find LED strip lights of your choice at, and installing led-strip-lights isn’t rocket science.
I’ll answer all of your questions about this, and by the end of this article, you’ll be able to install it yourself without the help of a professional.
LED strip Lights
We require led-strip-lights, which are available in rolls and can be purchased in a variety of sizes, colors, and sizes. They can also be conveniently cut to fit the size of the area where they will be mounted.
You’ll need these clamps for LED light strips; they have two sides; on one, you’ll position the LED light strip and close it; on the other, you’ll put the electric supply cable and quickly close the clamp; in short, all you have to do is put the wire and strip in place, press them back, and your connection is complete.
Low voltage cable
Then you’ll need a low-voltage cable of 4 or 5 wires in various colors such as black, white, blue, red, and green, as well as a power supply.
The controller will allow you to change the LED lights’ colors, including from color to yellow, black to white, and vice versa.
The lights are usually driven by take 120V AC and transferring the current to 12 volts DC.
Because these LED lights operate on a 12-volt direct current, they can be connected directly to solar plates to brighten your space.
LED Light Remote
The remote adds to your convenience by allowing you to adjust the colours, dim the lighting, and choose which channels are on and off, among other things.
- a wire stripper
- small flat-head screwdriver
What you need to install LED Strip Light
- Solderless clamps
- Low voltage cable
- Power supply
- Other tools
Method to install LED strip lighting.
1. To start, measure the length of the area where the LED lights will be installed.
2. Clean the installation spot, ensuring that the surface is clean and well balanced; if not, clean it with warm water and allow it to dry; any grime left behind will prevent the LEDs from sticking; eliminate any remaining moisture. allow 30 to 46 minutes for the surface to dry.
3. Pull the adhesive backing from the LED strip and press it into place; now what you have to do is make sure the LEDs are in the right place so you don’t have to adjust them later.
If the strip won’t adhere to the surface, you’ll have to clean it again. If that doesn’t fit, you should secure the LED strip with tape or clips.
4. Then cut the LED strip lights to the appropriate amount, making sure to follow the line all the way through the background. The strip would not work if you cut it somewhere else. Copper dots are present to allow you to attach the strip to something that is still functional.
5. Then drive the LED strip into the short side of the solderless clamp, and tighten it up with your wire strippers to ensure the side clips engage.
6. Get a piece of wire, then peel it and insert it into the wire side of the solderless clamps, making sure it matches and corresponds to the letter on the LED strip.
7. To do this, strip the other side of the wire and remove both of the controller’s set screws, then reconnect the color wire to the correct letter in the controller and tighten the link.
8. Now, if you’re using direct current from solar plates or plugging into 12 volts,
Positive and negative wires will be connected to the controller’s respective holes.
1. You can also use a charge from your laptop’s battery, which is a step-down transformer that converts 230 volts ac to 12 volts direct current.
2. If you don’t want to use the controls, you can use other devices in which all you have to do is insert the LED strip on one side and provide power to the other side. however, the controller is preferred because you still have the option to adjust the lights to different available colors, which adds to the beauty of your home or office.