Bhim App Do you want to know if you’ve made money from Bhim App as well? As a result, this article is important for you today. Because of the rapid advancement of technology.
In India, it has ushered in a revolution. And it is thanks to technology that it is becoming increasingly digital. When online platforms expand into new areas.
Made Money from Bhim App
It has made working easier as a result of this, and it has saved a lot of time. Today, several websites and apps have been developed that offer online services where you can purchase things like movie tickets, hotel reservations, and money transfers, among other things. In today’s post, we’ll discuss one such service that handles online transactions.
As you might be aware, there are numerous applications and websites available for online money transfers. This website and app make it simple for you to do your job. Today, we’ll tell you about a similar app called Bhim App. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about Bhim App and how to make money with it in this post.
What Is BHIM App
BHIM is a UPI-based payment app (Unified Payment Interface). Bharat Interface For Money is its full name. This is a government-run app that was unveiled by Shri Narendra Modi, India’s Prime Minister.
On the occasion of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s birth anniversary on April 14, this app was published. People were able to perform online transactions by downloading the app to their smartphone. This software is simple to use for any merchant or vegetable seller.
Download BHIM App any App Store
To do so, first download the BHIM App from any App Store, then enter your bank account details using your mobile number. After you’ve added your bank accounts, you’ll be able to do any form of online transaction you want, including money transfers, mobile recharges, online ticket bookings, and room bookings.
You get a VPA after signing up for the BHIM App (Virtual Payment Address). This VPA can be created using either your phone number or your email address. If you want to accept payment from someone else, you won’t have to offer your bank account details.
Only your VPA allows the person to pay you. Instead, if you want to pay someone else, you can use that person’s VPA or Bank Details to send money (Account Number, IFSC code).
This app was created with the aim of allowing people to easily transfer money without requiring any technological expertise.
How to send money from Bhima App?
Step 1: To send money from of the BHIM App, you first must sign up. To sign up for the Bhima app, follow the steps outlined below.
- First of all, download BHIM App from any Play Store
- install it this is app in your mobile and open it.
- After that choose a language and click on the Next button.
- Following that, choose the sim card in your phone whose number is linked to your bank account.
- The app will send you an SMS to verify your identity, which will allow you to use the BHIM App.
- After the verification, the BHIM app will ask for a four-digit PIN, which you can enter here. You will be posed this question when you log into this PIN App.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter details related to your bank. After this you need to create a PIN. You will be asked to do this PIN while doing the transaction. For this follow the steps given below.
1. Select Add Bank Account from the drop-down menu. There will be a list of banks there. Choose one of them to be your bank. After that, this app will request information from your bank regarding your account.
Any accounts in that bank that are linked to your mobile number will be shown in front of you. Select an account from the list.
2. Now you will be asked to enter the last 6 Digit of your Debit Card and the expiry date of the debit card.
3. Asked for a UPI PIN. You Enter a UPI PIN. During the transaction, the same PIN will be requested.
Please do not give out your UPI-PIN to someone else. Your UPI-PIN is not processed by BHIM in any way. Customer service would never request this.
Step 3: Send money using BHIM App
- The app has three choices on the home screen. Scan, Send Money, and Request Money To send money, click the SEND icon.
- Enter the person’s phone number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) to whom you’d like to send money. (To transfer money directly to a bank account using the IFSC code, click the three dot menu in the top right corner.)
- Enter Amount and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to pay successfully.
How to earn money from Bhima App?
Bhim is a type of money transaction app, as I currently said. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has introduced a cashback scheme for customers and merchants who use the Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM) App to make digital transactions more appealing.
Customers will receive a cashback of up to Rs 750 per month under the new plans, while merchants will receive a cashback of up to Rs 1000 per month. So, let’s look at some of the different ways to make money with the BHIM App.
1. Get a 51 welcome gift on your first transaction with the BHIM App.
Since the cashback programm is available to both new and existing users, BHIM App customers will receive a Welcome Gift of Rs 51 when they complete their first transaction.
The user must first connect his bank account and complete the first transaction in order to do so. You can also get cashback by sending a minimum of 1 to get the cashback number.
2. Bhim App Referral Program Earn Money
The Prime Minister said that if you will win cash back using the app, you will receive ten dollars and to whom you refer, you will receive twenty-five dollars for each transaction, with a maximum of fifty dollars for three transactions. To refer Bhim App to a mate, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Open Your BHIM App.
2. Click Here Homepage Three Dot Menu icon
3. Refer a friend
4. Invite A New Friend & family
5. After that you will be able to share your referral link in social Media.
6. There is no link to download the Bhim app; however, you can install it; it contains 10 files and 20 files to install, totaling 200 files.
3. Get cashback up to 500 rupees from BHIM App.
Up to Rs 500 in cashback Every Unique Transaction made via VPA / UPI ID, account number, or mobile number will results in a Rs 25 cashback from the BHIM app. The transaction price should be at least 100 rupees. Users can earn up to Rs 500 in cashback per month.
In addition to the cashback per transaction, users can receive a cashback based on the number of transactions they make every month. Users of the BHIM App that make 25 or more transactions per month but less than 50 will receive a cashback of 100 rupees.
A cashback of Rs 200 will be provided for transactions worth more than Rs 50 but less than Rs 100. Those who make more than 100 purchases a month will earn a Rs 25 cashback.